Sunday 31 July 2011

Christmas Card Club

The Christmas Card Club got off to a good start with full attendance.  There was a draw for a small prize, which was a two way glue and a pot of Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  There was lots of laughter and sharing of ideas along with chocolate cake. I really enjoyed the evening and am looking forward to the next one.  Four cards were made on the night and packs to make another set he same were taken home to complete.  Eight cards ready for Christmas - I've never been so far ahead.  Thank you all for coming and making this a success (and my dining room so glittery).  As promised here are the cards we made



 If you would like any furtther information please let me know/
Joy x

1 comment:

  1. Joy they look fantastic!! so glad you had a full house. I am with you I never been so ahead with my Christmas cards, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete