Tuesday 26 July 2011

Christmas Card Club

Just to let you know that the first meeting has been fully booked.  I am really looking forward to this Thursday, and hopefully, getting the club off to a good start.  I have the first four cards all prepared and packed up ready to go.   The cards we are making will be posted later this week.  Remember to book for future meetings.  The next one will be held on Thursday 25th August and I will be starting to work on the cards very soon.

This club gives me a good excuse to start talking about Christmas,  my husband often complains when I watch Christmas films in July and say things like "we could do that.."  Anyway must go now and start looking out the CDs, (Edwin really will be pleased -" bah-humbug" I can just hear him now).

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment