Monday 3 June 2013

My Craft Studio

All my classes and workshops are now taking place in my craft studio. 

With lovely views of County Down, Northern Ireland and getting evening sun through Velux windows, it really is a nice place to be.  The white walls, tables and chairs reflect the daylight contributing to the brightness of the room, while the beech laminate gives an easy to clean floor.  My club members love the space, they can all move freely about the room without disturbing other members.  Open fronted cupboards and shelves allow craft items to be easily seen and put away.

The current, 6 table, layout easily seats 10 a small adjustment will increase that to 14 allowing 60cm wide workspace per person.

My next class and workshop dates are: 
Tuesday 18 June
Saturday 6 July - Christmas in July (no cards - all day workshop)
Tuesday 16 July
Thursday 18 July - Christmas Cards

For more details on the above and to reserve your place, please visit my Stampin' Up! website - http://joymitchell.stampinup.net

View from Window


Craft Studio in daylight
Hope you like it

Until next time,
Happy crafting,

Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment