Thursday 30 August 2012

Problem with Posting Pictures

Thought I'd show you pictures of the cards I have made for swaps at Leadership Training I am attending on Saturday.  For some reason Blogger is not giving me the option to upload any pictures,  it is not loading the editing bar completely. 

The cards are A6 landscape, they have Early Espresso base, Bashful Blue matt and Whisper White embossed with Snowflakes.  The snowflakes have been enhanced with drops of Dazzling Details.  Dazzling Details is a new glitter glue from Stampin' Up! available to purchase from 1 September.  I really love it, it is loaded with quite a fine silver glitter and dries reasonably quickly, touch dry in approx 30 minutes.  An easy way to add glitter to your cards that will not fall off in the envelope.

I will post photo as soon as I can, although I'm not sure the picture will do justice to the sparkle from the Dazzling Details.

Happy Crafting
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment