Wednesday 21 December 2011

My Email has been hacked into

Hi All
Just to let you know my email has been hacked into and emails have been sent out saying I am in various countries needing money for hotel bills and flights.  Please just delete if you get such an email.  I am at home and will be until late January.  I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have had.  As a result of the hacking all my contacts were deleted.  Please email me if you wish to be on my mailing list, I have a newsletter ready to be sent out and there will be exciting Stampin' Up! news on 1 January.  I: would very much like to thank all those who contacted me to let me know about these rogue messages so that I could try to get it sorted out as soon as possible.
I would also like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope we will be in touch then.
Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment