Wednesday 22 June 2011

Why I haven't posted for a while -

Well here she is, my granddaughter Carey, approximately 3ft of pure energy. I had a lovely month with my family visiting, my son over from Scotland, my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter over from USA. A full house but lots of fun. Carey had a list of activities that needed to be included - lunch at Tescos, picnic in mountains, new shoes from Clarkes, mountain boots, and swimming were at the top of the list. I think we topped this by taking her, with bicycle to Tollymore Forest for two nights in the motorhome. We left mummy, daddy and uncle to their own devices. Very enjoyable, but did leave us feeling tired and very old. We loved every minute of it.

 We also attended Pamela's graduation ceremony at the Waterfront Hall. We are very proud of her. My son-in-law took this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment